| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tomakomai in April is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 91.8mm (3.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Tomakomai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tomakomai, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tomakomai: