| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tomakomai in June is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry. Some 122.6mm (4.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 15:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Tomakomai June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tomakomai, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tomakomai: