| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tomakomai in May is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 105.8mm (4.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 15:03 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Tomakomai May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tomakomai, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tomakomai: